Wednesday, August 15, 2012

20 Quick and Easy Casseroles Recipes-Breakfast, Chicken, Seafood and Ethnic Dinners For Sale


20 Quick and Easy Casseroles Recipes-Breakfast, Chicken, Seafood and Ethnic Dinners Reviews

>>>Order Now at Amazon<<<

Product Overview

This book includes casserole recipes that I have prepared and made my own changes to over the years.

It contains a variety of recipes that you, your family & friends will enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I have included a variety of Tex-Mex casseroles, chicken casseroles, egg, sausage & potato breakfast casseroles and a few vegetable casseroles.

Though I am not a trained chef, I grew up learning from a mother & grandmother that were both really good southern cooks. Now that I’m older I’ve become a Food Network & Cooking Channel junkie. I’ve tweaked recipes from dozens of chefs, restaurant owners, kitchen cooks and celebrities.

What you have here, after countless hours of clipping recipes, viewing and experimenting in the kitchen is a compilation of some of my favorite recipes… the ones that family & friends enjoy.

If you want to spend time loving on your family and friends with good meals, these recipes will make it easy for you to do so.

In closing, my recipes are more “wordy” than most… I try to explain my recipes in such a way that either an experienced cook or someone that is standing at the stove for the second time in their life can easily prepare them.

With all that said, these casseroles are all easy and delicious
Read more 20 Quick and Easy Casseroles Recipes-Breakfast, Chicken, Seafood and Ethnic Dinners My page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to [insert the applicable site name (amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com)

Taggies For Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment